Chain of Custody (COC)
At Energy Laboratories, we adhere to stringent Chain of Custody protocols to assure every sample is processed appropriately and documented in each step of the analytical process. Please click on the Chain of Custody Fillable Form to type required information into the editable fields. Then you can download, print and bring the sample with a completed Chain of Custody and Analytical Request Record to your nearest Energy Laboratories.
Or you can download, print and complete by hand the Chain of Custody that will accompany the sample.
Please note that any sample submitted to Energy Laboratories must include a properly completed Chain of Custody and Analytical Request Record.
- How Do I Fill Out a Chain of Custody Form?
- Chain of Custody Form
- Health-Bacteria Only COC
- Standard Home Loan COC
- Lawn & Garden COC
- Annual Health COC
- Health & Water Quality COC
- Health & Water Quality-no Bacteria COC
- Livestock and Irrigation COC
- Feed and Silage COC
- Montana Public Bacteria COC Form (PWS)
- Wyoming Public Bacteria COC Form (PWS)