Chain of Custody (COC)
At Energy Laboratories, we adhere to stringent Chain of Custody protocols to assure every sample is processed appropriately and documented in each step of the analytical process. Please click on the Chain of Custody Fillable Form to type required information into the editable fields. Then you can download, print and bring the sample with a completed Chain of Custody and Analytical Request Record to your nearest Energy Laboratories.
Or you can download, print and complete by hand the Chain of Custody that will accompany the sample.
Please note that any sample submitted to Energy Laboratories must include a properly completed Chain of Custody and Analytical Request Record.
- How Do I Fill Out a Chain of Custody Form?
- Chain of Custody Form
- Residential Bacteria COC Form
- Standard Home Loan COC Form
- Lawn & Garden COC Form
- Basic Annual COC Form
- Full Domestic COC Form
- Partial Domestic COC Form
- Livestock and Irrigation COC Form
- Montana Public Bacteria COC Form (PWS)
- Wyoming Public Bacteria COC Form (PWS)