Mining & Soil
The real and potential environmental impacts of mining have not only led to greater public scrutiny, but also more restrictive requirements and extensive reporting. Since our founding, Energy Laboratories has worked closely with mining companies and mining regulation agencies to ensure the highest levels of safety and quality. Each analysis we complete is designed to meet the unique needs of our clients and their specific projects.
Our testing services include:
- Pre-mine baseline evaluations
- Leaching studies
- Topsoil and overburden analysis
- Soil taxonomy characterization
- Testing for low-level metals
- Arsenic and selenium speciation
- Evaluation of soil nutrient levels
- Cyanide detection
- Acid base accounting
- Reclamation project analysis and remediation methods
- Organic and inorganic analysis
- Wastewater testing
Our comprehensive mining, agronomic and reclamation soil analysis assures compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Department of Agriculture, American Society of Agronomy, Texas Railroad Commission and other regulating agencies and organizations.